It’s me, Meghan. Remember me? I used to post projects here on Happiness is Creating? I shared all of my wedding DIYs, showed you how to turn a toilet paper roll into a Crate and Barrel inspired mirror, and I did a Trader Joe’s bag challenge? Remember me????
I knowI have been super silent around here the last few years posting sporadically. I really have missed sharing all of my DIY projects and inspirations. Trust me, I’ve legitimate reasons for why I’ve been so silent.
Here’s a quick rundown of what I’ve been up to the past couple of years…
- I was working a full-time dream job at Blitsy where I created content for their blog, filmed how-to videos, and made appearances on Facebook Live.
- I was busy being pregnant with twins!!!!
- My twins, Evelyn Laire and Thomas Anthony were born on March 29, 2016.
- I’ve been pretty occupied as you can imagine with 2 little nuggets running around (yes, we are at the running stage now!)
- I’ve also been creating projects for DIYs.com.
See, I told you I had legit reasons for being absent. :)
I am super excited to now be a freelancer which means this little blog of mine, I’m gonna let it shine…wait, sorry so many kids songs stuck in my head these days! Focus, Meghan! This means you are going to see more of me around here. My life has obviously evolved since I started this blog so expect to see other topics outside of just DIYs and upcycles. Believe me, I have a tip or two to share on life with twins! I’m super excited to be back embracing what I know best, which is hacks, upcycles, and the look for less.
Since I am a 65-year-old stuck in a 36-year-old’s body, I am horrible when it comes to social media, which means I haven’t been active on Instagram. I thought it was time to give it a try. So, be sure to follow me as I share my daily life, behind the scenes, projects I’m working on, and cute things my kids are doing (let’s be real, this is will probably take up most of my feed!).