Spring is right around the corner, which in my book, means plants, plants, and more plants! I always get the urge to increase the greenery and flower situation in my house as well as outside when the season finally changes over to Spring. Since the weather here in Chicago can be quite unpredictable until about April, I usually focus my plant attention on the inside of my house. It’s so nice to add live plants to a room – it really freshen it up.
Not only is Spring a great time to add plants back into your home, it’s also a great time to liven up your home decor. To me, Spring means cheery accent pieces that make a room feel inviting. So, I decided to put together a round-up of bright and colorful planters to house all of your plants since the vessel they live in should also be pretty! I don’t know about you, but I want to make all of these planters. I will definitely be making number #7. It’s such an awesome idea!
1.This DIY Confetti Planter via A Kalio Chic Life is like your planter decided to throw itself a little party, but kept the mess off the table!
2. I am a HUGE fan of llama anything. I’m not really sure when this obseession started, but is hasn’t gone away. When I saw this DIY Llama Vase via A Beautiful Mess I knew I had to add it to the list of planters I need to make stat!
3. You don’t need to be a skilled woodworker to make these cute DIY Mini House Planters via Club Crafted. All you need is wood, a craft knife, and glue – so simple!
4. Do you love stickers? This DIY Heart Planter via The Crafted Life takes heart stickers created with a punch and adds them to a chic vase for a new and improved look.
5. These DIY Hand-Etched Mini Succulent Plants via Fun365 via Dreem Green DIY look like expensive planters you would find at West Elm, except these planters are super affordable to make!
6. You can add an air plant to your decor with this DIY Metal Air Plant Stand via Happiness is Creating made out of a metal serving tray from the Dollar Store!
7. This Pyramid Stud Vase DIY via A Beautiful Mess looks super high-end, like you spent a ton of money on a designer planter, however, it’s actually made out of decking supplies from the hardware store. Mind=blown.
8. I love the look of abstract art. This DIY Modern Bowl Planter via Lovely Indeed incorporates this trendy look along with a DIY plant stand that was meant to pizza hold. Say, what?!?
9. If you love a unique planter, this DIY Stitched Planters via The Pretty Life Girls is just for you. I love the beautiful texture the floss adds to the wooden planter.