One of the things I love most about the city of Chicago is our lakefront. We’re lucky enough to live in a big city, but also have a huge body of water we can enjoy during the warmer months.
When heading to the beach you can’t just toss all of your essentials into just any old bag. You need to head to the beach in style. Now, you don’t need to spend a lot of money on cute beach when you can whip one up yourself! I’ve rounded-up eight colorful and trendy bags perfect for the pool or beach. These beach bags aren’t just for the beach. You can also take them to the grocery store, a picnic or use them as your summer work bag!
Which one is your favorite?
1. It’s amazing how a simple pop of color can change this DIY Beach Tote via Design Improvised. Just choose your favorite color an! get painting!
2. I’m obsessed with pom-poms so when I saw this DIY pom-pom beach bag via The Lovely Drawer I had to add it to the list.
3. These DIY Ombre Totes via Let’s Mingle are amazing! The ombre effect really makes them stand out!
4. Tassels make everything better. This DIY Tassel Tote via Boxwood Ave. is proof!
5 .You never have to worry about having enough room for all of your beach essential with this DIY pom-pom tassel circle pool bag via Sugar & Cloth. It can fit everything!
6. This shimmery DIY sequin beach bag via Studio DIY will really shine at the beach not only because of the sequins, but also because of the awesome pun!
7. If you want a cute beach bag, but don’t want something a little more chic, this DIY pom-pom straw bag via Burkatron is for you!
8. Sometimes tiny pops of color is all you need. This Thrifty DIY: Painted Straw Tote Bag via Design Improvised has just the right amount color and pom-poms for extra pizzazz!